Friday, February 19, 2016

Dr. Channing's Ankle Boots


I've discovered that taking a break from blogging is a good thing. Dr. Channing agrees, even though she was the one that suggested I start a blog in the first place.

Yes, I am still seeing Dr. Channing and she continues to be utterly amazing. She just bought a pair of dark brown leather ankle boots with a pewter buckle. During our session I was mesmerized as she crossed her legs and swung her foot back and forth. I don't think she noticed. At least I hope not.

I started this blog when I was 28 and am now 33. Tick tock, tick tock.

I am still single. I still have dinner with my mother on Thursdays. I still hang out with my best friend Rachel, even though she is now married with children. And I still ease my panic attacks with mint chocolate chip ice cream.

What has changed? I am no longer an administrative assistant at an art gallery. I am a graphic designer at an advertising firm. My doodling has paid off.

Dr. Channing continues to work her Freudian magic on my deranged psyche. Her job is not easy.

Madison




No comments:

Post a Comment