Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Flying Over the Cuckoo's Nest



I should not be watching TV.

I was channel surfing when I just happened to stop at "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." I knew right away I should keep going, but something compelled me to watch. It was the scene where Mac is trying to get everyone to vote to watch the baseball game.

Oh, that was so sad. After that scene I shut off the TV and cried. I couldn't stop. I know I'm going crazy after all. I don't want to end up in a mental hospital with Nurse Ratched! Why is she so mean? Why can't she let Mac watch the stupid baseball game?

Dr. Channing would say I'm over-reacting. She would be right.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mean to scare you, Madison, but just hope and pray you don't end up with a frontal lobotomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie is good but it's scary to think that a sane person would be locked up with crazy people and not able to leave. If you weren't crazy going in, it would certainly drive you nuts.

    ReplyDelete