Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crazy Is as Crazy Does


Now that I'm going to therapy twice a week, I'm wondering if this is such a good idea. Sometimes I feel like a speck under a microscope. I never know what is going through Dr. Channing's mind. I want her to like me. I want her approval. But is that the "correct" attitude to have in therapy? Trying to please my therapist?

This is something I have to figure out on my own. I need to get over my fears and just let go. Like the time I was ten and went roller skating. I held on to the railing for dear life. My friends were skating and having a great time while I was chained to the wall. I was afraid of falling down and everyone laughing at me. That is still my fear today.

I admit, I have issues. But I am NOT crazy! I've heard that people who say they aren't crazy, are actually crazy. And people who say they ARE crazy, are actually not crazy. So maybe I am crazy. Or not.

Off to get a caramel macchiato. I need to decompress.

1 comment: