Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello? Anybody there?

Friends, Foes, and Fellow Human Beings:

After several months in therapy I think I'm sane enough to continue this blog. At least that's what Dr. Channing says. The jury is out.

I don't want to bore you with all the details of my time away, but suffice it to say that I have learned a lot about myself. And the one thing that I have come away with is that LIFE IS NOT ABOUT ME!

I think my life was so "me" oriented that I was suffocating myself. I couldn't breathe. My absorption in myself was overwhelming. The irony of this blog is that's it's about "me", but when I think and write about "me" I become more dysfunctional.

Word for the year? Paradox.

6 comments:

  1. Hurrah - Madison's back - my guilty pleasure :)
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: Thanks for tuning in. I don't know what's in store for Madison this year, but I guess we'll find out.

    Happy New Year!

    Luana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on more Madison! I jest loves me some crazy folk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy: Thanks for stopping by! ITA...we need more crazy in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting over ourselves is the first step to sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belle: So true. Here's to the road to sanity!

    ReplyDelete