Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day Party


Since I don't have a husband, a boyfriend or even a cat, I will be celebrating Valentine's Day with Ben & Jerry. My favorite flavor is "Peanut Butter Cookie Dough" but I think I'll try "Jamaican Me Crazy" in honor of Dr. Channing. 

I'm looking forward to donning my Hello Kitty pj's and watching Harry's Law. Of course, I promised Dr. Channing that I would start journaling my dreams this week. She wants to try another dream interpretation to see if there are any recurring themes. I hate recurring themes. If I had my way, I'd banish all recurring themes from the face of the earth.

I have two choices. I can tell her the truth and possibly wind up on anti-psychotic medication OR make something up and (hopefully) appear "normal." However, there's always the chance that what I consider a normal dream may, in fact, make me a candidate for the funny farm. 

Mama says to always tell the truth. My gut says listen to Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment